Monday, November 9, 2009

Three things...

Ok. I feel like there is a need for me to start writing again (or blogging for this matter). It's been a while actually.

I have a couple of things running in my head which I feel like sharing with you guys.

First is the book I am reading now. The Winner Stands Alone by Paulo Coelho is a masterpiece. It is something that once you start, you wont stop. Every page will bring you to a higher level of excitement. This book is a winner. A must have.

Second is my twitter account. Believe me, it is addicting. I can't imagine myself twittering at 4am. But I am actually on that state. Twitter is on its own league when it comes to social networking (ok fine, aside from Facebook). I find it amazing to actaully send a short message to someone without paying anything, not a penny, not even a dime or a single cent. Even if the person you are sending a message is continents away from you. Isn't it amazing? And what make Twitter more exciting is that, you can follow your friends, celebrities and personalities. One word for it: Fantastic!

And last but definitely not the least, Noynoy's ad campaign. It really made me cry. For some reason I can't explain. Maybe because somehow I feel that a great change will be happening soon in the Philippines. Filipino people has the right to move on and forget the darkness that we have been experiencing for such a long time. We need someone who is untarnished. True that Noynoy needs to prove his worth and capabilities. He may not have done this yet, but I am sure he will. Most of the presedentiables are saying that Noynoy is the least experienced among them. But this is not about experience, yes it does count, but presidency is a calling. Not a career where in someone can triple up his or her assets. Some critics are saying that Noynoy is popular now because of his mother and his sister. So? It is not his fault being the son of a former President who is loved by all. And it is not his fault being the brother of the Queen of all Media. At least I can say that he didn't stole a single penny. But the Aquino family stole our hearts. They had our love. So, one vote from me Noynoy.

Blog and White.
Anilov

No comments:

Post a Comment