Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Friendshilets...

We all have friends for the simple reason that no one is an island. And I am just so happy for having these people around me. They are my definition of FRIENDSHIP.

Jen, the one in black is my other bestie (since i have another bestie named Tina). Jen knows everything about me. As in. And I owe this one BIG TIME! We also have our petty quarrels which is very common, but we know that at the end of the day, we're still besties. We have been through a lot and I can say that our friendship is tried and tested.

Cat is the one wearing red. I call her girlfriend and she calls me boyfriend. We actually have a motto, "Friends forever, lovers never" (we both know we can't be together as lovers). She has a special spot in my heart (cheesy!) because it feels like we are more than friends(feels like we're sisters, lol). We are so comfy sleeping in one bed, using one plate while eating and undressing in front of each other. So that makes us super friends.

This photo was taken last March when I went home for a short vacation. It is indeed such a short notice and I was kinda worried if my GPF (Goodmorning Philippines Friendships) can meet me up to catch up on life and once again shout "Goodmorning Philippines!!!" (because we usually ends at around 6-7am in the morning, totally drunk). And Voila! Everybody is there. Haha! And as always, nobody went home sober. Chubs (far left in yellow) and Reena (behind me on my right side) are my best bebehs. We are the original GPF. And then of course, it became bigger and stronger. Yohoo!


Of course my Singapura Friends, Ron and Noy. Honestly, I can't imagine my life here without these two, plus of course the rest of the guys. They are the reason why Thursday night ( sometimes any other night) is something to look forward to. Cheers guys! years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment