Monday, December 14, 2009

Reality

I must admit, I have mixed emotions for American Idol Season 9. First, I am sad that Paula Abdul says goodbye after 8 seasons. It is true that American Idol wont be the same without her for she is judging from her heart. She is talking on behalf of the people who will eventually supports the winner and buy their records.

On the other hand, I am delighted that Ellen DeGeneres will replace her post. Surely she is not a music expert but I am certain that Ellen will base her comments from an audience' point of view. And since I am a fan of The Ellen Show, I have seen a lot of ordinary but awesomely talented poeple from all over the world. Some of those ordinary people she had guested are now enjoying the fruit of their hardwork and talent.

The X Factor series 6 winner Joe McElderry is my favorite since the show kicks off last August with his audition song "Dance with my father". It was probably the best audition I have ever heard from any reality show contest and he never fails to amaze me with every performance each week on the live shows. Joe McElderry will go places.

No comments:

Post a Comment