Friday, August 6, 2010

Cravings..

Craving is an intense desire or appetite for some particular food or thing. And having said that, I can say that I crave a lot these past few days.

First on my list was Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks. Seriously? Hot coffee on a soaring heat? Well, craving doesn't know any weather, right?

Second is Goto. Now this time it is raining. So my craving is in line with the weather.

Then I crave for Jollibee spaghetti. I saw this tv ad and voila! I want Jolly Spaghetti.

Fourth, I crave for something curry-ish. I am not really sure whether I am craving for chicken curry or curry puff. All I know is that, I want to put something in my mouth with a curry taste on it.

Then lastly, I crave for McD's fries and strawberry float.

Can you imagine a pregnant women in her first trimester with a lot of cravings? I know that there is no scientific proof about them wanting to eat some food, but hey, we all crave once in a while, right?

2 comments: