Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Petiks mode

It's been almost 2 weeks now since I got the good news that I will be joining the RFS LOB of JPMC. Honestly? I am excited. Who wouldn't be? I am so certain that I am not the only person who is eyeing for JPMC. I know some who tried but they all fail. And I mean no arrogance or something, I am just so happy that I am sharing this one.

The on-boarding team gave us exactly one week to finish all requirements including medical and changing of my RDO to JPMC's RDO (RDO is a BIR thingy). And I was able to do all of 'em in 2 days. In short, there is a command button on my forehead that says "Petiks Mode" which I will need to click and change to "Busy Mode" by August 12 which is my joining date.

Bonifacio Global City? Are you kidding me? It is probably one of the best place to work here in the Philippines. I mean, The Fort got it all, right? So I know I made the right choice. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment