Sunday, May 15, 2011

ICON Experience

How can you say no to a free entrance at ICON Bar? Heck YEAH would probably be your immediate response. When I got a text message from a friend inviting me for an Icon experience, I immediately said yes. I've been to a lot of great bars in Milan, Vienna, Paris, Singapore, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the Maldives but partying here in Manila is just as great. Just as I thought it would only be possible in Boracay, I was wrong.



I can say that my first ICON experience was amazing. The laser lights actually caught my attention when we enter, it was like a scene in Charlie's Angels where Cameron Diaz carefully makes her way accross a room with laser lights that triggers the alarm when touched, only this time, it is in blue.




The DJ was good as well.

Although drinks are pricey, I can still say that all in all, two thumbs way up for my very first ICON experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment